Attorney Michael P. Guevara has represented Fortune 500 corporations, small businesses, athletes, executives, managers, investors, artists, families and individuals in all aspects of Business and Family Immigration matters since becoming a licensed member of the Florida Bar in 1994. Mr. Guevara has worked for some of the most prestigious law firms in the nation's capital in Washington D.C. for over 6 years before relocating to Florida in 1999 to continue to serve the immigrant community.
Having gone through the immigration process himself, Mr. Guevara is very familiar with the complexities involved in successfully resolving one's immigration status. Mr. Guevara is fluent in Spanish and has represented clients from most countries throughout the world. Having successfully processed to approval thousands of applications, he is confident that his law firm can help you find a solution to your immigration matter.
His academic accomplishments include the following:
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in International Affairs from The George Washington University in 1988
- Juris Doctor Degree from Syracuse University College of Law in 1993
- International Legal Studies Certificate from Syracuse University College of Law in 1993
- Florida Bar 1994
- AILA 1994
- American Bar Association 1994
- Legal Services of Broward County
- Broward County Hispanic Bar Association